Snowfall Online
Welcome to Snowfall Online! Brand New Private Server, Enjoy Your Stay! Remember to support us by donating and voting on topofgames.com!
Snowfall Online
Welcome to Snowfall Online! Brand New Private Server, Enjoy Your Stay! Remember to support us by donating and voting on topofgames.com!
Snowfall Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowfall Online

Fiesta Online Private Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conection to servers has failed ?!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyAssassin

Conection to servers has failed ?!? Empty
PostSubject: Conection to servers has failed ?!?   Conection to servers has failed ?!? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 am

hello im a new user here .

i have downloadet that game and would start it i log in and then that: Conection to servers has failed ?!?! what means that???

please help me
Back to top Go down
fenyra

PostSubject: Game will not play   Conection to servers has failed ?!? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:51 pm

with me is server.dat is lecked if I want to start the game please help me
Back to top Go down
BlackBerry

PostSubject: Re: Conection to servers has failed ?!?   Conection to servers has failed ?!? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:45 am

You have to start as admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conection to servers has failed ?!?   Conection to servers has failed ?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Conection to servers has failed ?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snowfall Online :: New Forum!-
Jump to: